Monday, September 16, 2013

It is I, O Creamy Nougat Center of the Milky Way! Somehow the Large-Jawed Woman has discovered access points to the secret communications between us, you, the High and Mighty Digging Implement of Theta and I, your Unworthy Minion. Myself, I hate to point a tentacle, but I think Minion Bronson has gortekked up big time, O Fluffernutter Sandwich of the Seven Lords of Lycra! He fed her all of the information about Minion Third Class Bruce and the fight at the basecamp a couple of years ago. The Large-Jawed Woman no longer thinks that the alien surveillance is a hallucination! She is now aware of the off-planet observation under which she has been scrutinized for many years, and claims to have alerted the police officers to the fact that she is surrounded by people from another planet! And they have promised to help her! I think something was said about "getting a net for the poor dear"! I am the poor dear, Your Spherical Rotundity!!!! I don't want to be "put in the bin", whatever that might mean! I am now hiding underneath the couch on the front porch, O Grand Shovel. Minion Bronson has gone off with Minion Kirstee Allee for a "shitload o'donuts". The Large-Jawed Woman is hunched over her computer, doing that weird cackling and snorting thing she does. The police have gone away to get something that will "certify" the Large-Jawed Woman as "batshit", which I think refers to the fecal material produced by this world's flying rodents. No, I have no idea why she would be certified as such a substance. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment